TO MAKE ONLINE RESERVATION REQUESTS — You may use the CHECK AVAILABILITY Button on our Website Home Page or click HERE.
Please NOTE: This method WILL NOT MAKE A RESERVATION! It will let us know the details of your REQUEST without the necessity of a phone call. This method is more streamlined than email and will get a quicker response.
You may contact us by:
Mail: HC 65 Box 124, Mountain Home, UT 84051
- There is a wealth of general information on the Frequently Asked Questions page. You may want to check first to see if your question(s) are already answered there.
- If you still need more information or clarification, the preferred option is to call us directly. Please note: WE DO NOT MAKE RESERVATIONS VIA E-MAIL.
- If it is not convenient to call us, you can e-mail us with a phone number and the best time at which you would like us to call you. We will call you.
- If you would like us to e-mail you, please be sure that your mail program will accept messages from our address: email@example.com. It has been our experience that sometimes our mailings are perceived as spam (which they are not). Also, some programs run such high security filtering that, unless senders are recognized by the program, messages are not allowed (kind of like call blocking on phones). In other words, if you want to receive e-mail from us, you need to help us get it to you.
- We will not send you anything as part of a forwarding list. Each message will be individually addressed to you.
- We will not open any attachments. Because these are what have given us troubles in the past, we will not open attachments unless we are sure they are from you. Please put a note in the subject line describing what’s in an attachment or call us to tell us what you are sending, or we will never see what you sent, sorry.
- We will not open forwarded messages for the same reason stated above. You may paste something into an individual message to us or use BCC: but we will not open anything Forwarded as part of a list, sorry.
- Aside from direct e-mail correspondence with you, we occasionally send out general information messages to our entire mailing list. These messages should show up as individual messages to you, rather than list mailings. These are mostly short-notice cabin availability notices. If you would NOT like to receive these notices and other general info postings, please let us know this and we will try not to send them to you.
- If you send us an e-mail, we will add your e-mail address to our e-mailing list. If you do not want to be added to this list, please tell us this in your original message or let us know any time you would like us to un-list you.